Refrigerated Air Dryers
- Cycling - CES Series 90-675 scfm CompAir’s CES Series cycling refrigerated air dryers feature a load matching design which saves you money and reduces your costs. Featuring standard built-in air filtration and no-air-loss condensate drains ensures these dryers are a great choice for your compressed air drying needs. The CES Series refrigerated dryer automatically cycles the refrigeration compressor on and off in response to inlet load conditions. As the inlet air load is reduced, the refrigeration compressor cycles off, providing you with the ability to reduce energy and costs.
- Digital Scroll - CSD Series 800-3,000 scfm The energy saver CSD Series digital scroll dryer is unlike any energy efficient compressed air dryer technology on the market. Challenges for energy efficiency and dew point stability are answered with a technological breakthrough in energy efficient refrigerated air dryer design in the CSD Series. CompAir continues the tradition of providing energy saving solutions to help you increase profits and reduce power costs.
- High Temperature - CHT Series 20-125 scfm CompAir CHT Series high inlet temperature refrigerated dryers feature a unique design which integrates CompAir CAF Series coalescing filters into the refrigerated dryer. This allows users to receive dry compressed air which has also been filtered for solid particulates like dust and for oil aerosols, without extra installation space or time. The CHT Series is ideally suited for auto body shops, auto service centers, and light industrial facilities with 5 to 30 horsepower reciprocating air compressors.
- High Pressure - CHP Series 30-3,000 scfm The CHP Series High Pressure refrigerated air dryers are designed to produce 38°F pressure dew points for high psig applications. These dryers are carefully engineered with a high pressure refrigerated dryer design to provide a reliable method to remove moisture as a water vapor. Integral Filtration is standard on all CHP Series models for air flows at 64 scfm and above. Optional coalescing filters remove solid particles, liquid water droplets, liquid oil and oil vapors from the compressed air system.
- High Capacity - CHC Series 2,000-20,000 scfm The CHC Series High Capacity refrigerated air dryers from CompAir are custom designed to meet all of your high capacity applications. They are engineered to economically produce consistent dew points with low pressure drops. Determining the right CHC dryer for you is simple. Give us your operating conditions and allow us to select a heat exchanger set and condensing unit combination that will most efficiently produce the outlet dewpoint and pressure drop you require. CHC Series dryers allow for easy installation. Delivered fully assembled, with all necessary electrical and refrigeration system wiring, piping components and controllers installed.
Desiccant Air Dryers
- Heatless - CDH Series 40-5,400 scfm Heatless Blower Purge desiccant dryers open up a world of customizable performance opportunities with four standard ISO quality class levels of pressure dew points to choose from. Don’t settle for less than the ability to satisfy all of your requirements for clean, dry compressed air. A carefully engineered desiccant dryer design provides a reliable method to remove moisture as a water vapor. With the option to add coalescing filters, solid particles, liquid water droplets, liquid oil and oil vapors can be removed from the compressed air system in a reliable manner.
- Heated Purge - CHD Series 300-3,200 scfm The CHD Series of heated blower purge desiccant air dryers ensures that your dry air requirements are met. This dryer series can provide you with ISO 8573.1 Class 2 dewpoints. Couple your CHD dryer with the appropriate CAF filtration to achieve up to ISO 8573.1 Class 1 for solids and oils. The CHD Series dryers are ideal for applications such as: food, paper, pharmaceutical, hospitals, petrochemicals, and painting.
- Blower Purge - CBP Series 500 - 4,300 scfm The CBP Blower Purge desiccant dryer is designed to provide the end user the opportunity to significantly reduce the energy costs associated with achieving a reliable -40°F (-40°C) pressure dew point. Energy savings are achieved by eliminating or reducing purge air requirements (compressed air utilized to regenerate desiccant beds) typical of other desiccant dryer designs. The CBP Series dryers are ideal for sensitive applications, stringent process requirements and when working with precision equipment. Industries where CBP dryers can be found are pharmaceutical, hospitals, chemicals, and petrochemical.
- Single Tower - CTS Series 5-30 scfm Compair specializes in delivering the best compressed air quality to your working environment. The CTS Series single tower desiccant air dryer provides this high quality air to your application with minimal investment. Point of use applications such as paint spraying operations or pneumatic tools, which require clean, dry compressed air are ideal for this dryer. The modular housings, with optional oil removal pre-filter, provide ease of installation to any system.
- Dual Tower Wall Mount - CDWM Series 7-50 scfm CompAir’s dual tower wall mount desiccant dryers provide consistent outlet pressure dew points through desiccant beds and cycle time optimized to produce -40°F (-40°C) pressure dew point at standard flow rating. CompAir’s CDWM Series Wall Mount desiccant air dryers incorporate Pressure-Swing technology to protect air systems exposed to temperatures below freezing. Applications including hospitals and high-tech installations all benefit from the clean, dry air, improved productivity, and more floor space provided by CompAir’s CDWM Series.
CMMD Series Compair’s membrane air dryers feature a compact, modular design ideal for point-of-use low dew point applications. Featuring inside-to-outside permeation, these membrane air dryers are very energy efficient. CompAir membrane air dryers offer flexible pressure dew points between +40°F and –40°F. Moisture (water vapor) is present in ambient air as a gas and cannot be filtered. Membrane fibers present in the CompAir membrane air dryers remove water vapor to prevent it from condensing into harmful liquid water droplets inside compressed air systems.
- Compact, modular design
- Ideal for point of use, low dewpoint applications
- Pressure dew points between +40°F & -40°F.
Request a Quote
Fluid Technology, LLC
New Mexico 505-255-6565
- Terms & Conditions
- Regenerative Blowers
- Rotary Lobe (PD) Blowers
- Industrial Compressors
- Air & Fluid Filters
- Industrial Heaters