Durco Mark 3 ISO Close Coupled, Overhung, Chemical Process Pump
- With pump ends conforming to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199 design criteria, the Durco Mark 3 ISO Close Coupled pump provides a compact, space-saving arrangement ideal for industrial processes or installations where space is at a premium.
Durco Mark 3 ISO Overhung, Chemical Process Pump
- Conforming to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199 design criteria and incorporating advanced design features, the Durco Mark 3 ISO chemical process pump provides unmatched performance and reliability. This ruggedly designed pump offers significant operational and maintenance-enhancing benefits to minimize the total cost of pump ownership.
Click through for more information:
Durco Mark 3 ISO Recessed Impeller, Overhung, Chemical Process Pump
-The Durco Mark 3 ISO Recessed Impeller pump provides low-shear pumping of friable solids and trouble-free pumping of stringy or fibrous slurries. Solids are drawn into the vortex of swirling liquid and discharged by centrifugal force, with only a fraction of the media contacting the impeller.
Durco Mark 3 ISO Self Priming, Overhung, Chemical Process Pump
- Costing less to buy, install and maintain than submersible pumps, the Durco Mark 3 ISO Self Priming pump is designed to draw liquid from sources below ground level or from sources with no positive pressure to naturally prime the pump. Its compact design enables it to fit in tight clearance locations and to be trailer mounted.
HPX ISO 13709/API610 (OH2) Hydrocarbon Processing Pump
- Engineered and built for reliable, safe performance, the HPX also provides optimal emissions containment. This pump represents the most comprehensive range of hydraulic coverage available to the industry, thereby permitting precise selection for best operating efficiency.
- IPS APEX is the industry's most sophisticated tool for data acquisition, diagnostics and intelligent control. The IPS APEX solution helps users lower life-cycle costs by delivering actionable information to optimize process control and equipment operation.
IPS Power Monitor™
- The IPS Power Monitor (model KW941) monitors and displays actual power to the rotating equipment. The IPS Power Monitor is equipped with a programmable startup delay as well as low and high trip points offering simultaneous protection from underload and overload operating conditions.
- The IPS Tempo is a user-friendly, variable frequency drive (VFD) with pre-engineered optimization, protection and control features for rotating equipment. The IPS Tempo solution extends equipment life and lowers life-cycle costs. When connected to specific sensors, it can be configured to enable automated process control and sense detrimental operating conditions, such as closed valves, off-curve operation, dry-running and pump cavitation.
QL and QLQ Vertical Double Suction, Twin Volute Wet Pit
- The Flowserve QL vertical, double suction pump has a single impeller and true twin volute design that produces more head and can operate at higher speeds than conventional, multistaged vertical turbine models. It can be used in all wet pit applications and virtually eliminates erosion and corrosion of the shaft, bearings and all internal components.
ERT Energy Recovery Turbine
- Calder Energy Recovery Turbines are designed and manufactured specifically for reverse osmosis desalination by a company that understands the importance of energy efficiency and reliability.
LRV Vertical, Between Bearing, Axially Split, Single Stage, General Industry Pump
-The vertical, single stage LRV is part of a family of axially split, heavy-duty between bearing pumps that includes the horizontal, single stage LR and the two stage LLR. With thousands of units installed over the years, these pumps provide reliable and efficient performance in applications ranging from water supply to circulation duties to petroleum distribution.
Mark 3 ASME (ANSI) Standard Overhung Chemical Process Pump
- The Durco Mark 3 pump is recognized as the worldwide leader in ANSI chemical process pumps. This ASME (ANSI) B73.1 design offers the industry's most advanced design features for maximum Mean Time Between Planned Maintenance (MTBPM).
VCT Vertical Mixed Flow
- VCT pumps are designed for extended operation in services where large capacities are required at relatively low pressures. Ideal for wet pit installations, VCTs offer multiple hydraulic combinations and design features to suit application needs.
LLR Between Bearing, Axially Split, Two Stage, General Industry Pump
- The two stage LLR is part of a family of axially split, heavy-duty between bearing pumps that includes the horizontal, single stage LR and the vertical LRV. With thousands of units installed over the years, these pumps provide reliable and efficient performance in applications ranging from water supply to circulation duties to petroleum distribution.
QLC and QLQC Vertical Double Case, Double Suction Twin Volute
- The QLC and QLQC are double casing, double suction, vertical turbine pumps. Available in single or multistage units and featuring true twin volutes, these pumps incorporate the proven hydraulics of the QL and QLQ into a double casing configuration.
DWEER™ Dual Work Exchange Energy Recovery
- Able to recover up to 98% of the energy in the brine stream, the DWEER is the most efficient energy recovery device developed to date. Offering numerous advantages over alternative technologies, the DWEER delivers superior performance and lower total cost of ownership.
CPXM ISO Overhung, Close Coupled, Process Pump
- Offering state-of-the-art hydraulics and a compact, space saving arrangement, the CPXM pump is designed for applications where high performance, superior efficiency and low NPSH are required. Conforms to ISO 2858 dimensional and technical standards and to ISO 5199 design criteria.
LNNC Between Bearing, Axially Split, Single Stage Pump
- The Flowserve LNNC is an axially split, double suction pump and is horizontally mounted with bottom suction and side discharge for maximum flexibility. Featuring 145 impeller and volute combinations, resulting in quiet operation, low NPSH requirements, and high efficiency operation in all water applications.
Mark 3 In-Line Overhung Chemical Process Pump
- The Durco Mark 3 In-Line pump exceeds ANSI B73.2M design criteria. This space-saving design utilizes the industry-leading Mark 3A power end and other Mark 3 advanced features for maximum Mean Time Between Planned Maintenance (MTBPM).