- Non-Cycling - CRN Series CRN Series refrigerated air dryers are engineered to provide you with consistent, clean 38°F compressed air. The integrated filters, automatic zero loss drain and option of 4 controller levels are industry leading and define the difference between moderate and superior results from your plant's processes or systems.
- High Inlet Temp - CRH Series The CRH Series High Inlet Temperature refrigerated dryers feature a unique design which works directly with reciprocating air compressors. A unique heat exchanger allows the dryer to accept elevated inlet air temperatures, up to 180°F (82°C). The CRH Series is ideally suited for auto body shops, auto service centers, and light industrial facilities with 5 to 30 horsepower reciprocating air compressors.
Desiccant Air DryersChampion desiccant air dryers offer customized performance opportunities. From heatless to blower purge, Champion’s desiccant air dryers will meet all of your needs
- Heatless - CDT Series Champion's CDT Series Heatless Desiccant Dryers are designed to meet your goals of clean, dry compressed air through customized performance technology. This technology is integrated into the product so it can be tailored to meet your specific critical compressed air drying application. The option to choose between four different ISO Quality Class levels allows for the highest level of performance.
- Single Tower - CDS Series The CDS Series single tower desiccant air dryer provides quality air to your application with minimal investment. The compact, in-line design is ideally suited for point of use applications, such as paint spraying operations or pneumatic tools, that require clean, dry compressed air.
- Dual Tower - CDHM Series Champion's CDHM Series desiccant air dryer is specifically designed for point of use applications. Because it incorporates the Pressure Swing Adsorption method for drying wet compressed air, the two identical towers are able to start and stop the drying cycle to meet the application's demands.
Membrane DryersChampion point-of-use design features of the CMD Series membrane dryer makes it an attractive dryer option when critical applications such as power-coat painting or laboratory insturments are present. The CMD Series provides a reliable method to remove moisture as a water vapor while coalescing filters remove solid particles, liquid water droplets, liquid oil and oil vapors from the compressed air system.
CMD Series The carefully engineered Champion Membrane Dryer point-of-use design provides a reliable method to remove moisture as a water vapor while coalescing filters remove solid particles, liquid water droplets, liquid oil and oil vapors from the compressed air system. Moisture (water vapor) is present in ambient air as a gas and cannot be filtered. Membrane fibers in the CMD Series dryers remove water vapor to prevent it from condensing into harmful liquid water droplets inside compressed air systems. Powder-coat painting, laboratory instruments and
food packaging machines with pneumatic components are examples of applications which cannot tolerate the presence of any moisture.
- Low capacity
- Maximum working pressure: 200 PSIG
- Flexible pressure dew points between +40°F and -40°F (+4°C to -40°C)
- No operator or input power required
- Great for portable applications due to the self-sufficient design
Request a Quote
Fluid Technology, LLC
New Mexico 505-255-6565
- Terms & Conditions
- Regenerative Blowers
- Rotary Lobe (PD) Blowers
- Industrial Compressors
- Air & Fluid Filters
- Industrial Heaters